Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The New Car........


I decided after much ponder and prayer, that it was time to trade in the Hyundai.
After doing some research and shopping around, I ended up in Ogden at Avis car dealer.
All of their cars are rentals, with low milage.
The first car I test drove is the car I ended up with.
I walked in told them what I was wanting, was looking for, color, price, and something that would do well in the snow.

I test drove a 2007 Subaru, and was excited about it until I looked at the trunk space and the back seat. You had to be a midget to fit in the back seat. So I ended up with a Chevy Malibu 2008, silver, with silver rims. It has a computer in side that tells me how much air presure is in the tires, it comes with a traction button so in the snow if the tires start spinning it will dig in and balance out the tires so they don't spin, it tells me how many miles to the gallion I am getting, how many miles I have driven and how many more miles I can go before the I run out of gas, it tells me my oil presure, etc. It had $15,000 miles on it when I got it and has a warrenty up to 100,000.00 miles. I have attached a picture for you to see.

I don't like photos any more of myself. It shows me how much more exercising I need to do and to stay off of the ice cream.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey you have the same car as Rachelle. She loves it. I am excited for you. You look great no need to cut back on ice cream.

Helene said...

I think you look great! And Ella just loves your "pretty silver car!" She's begging me to put the picture back up for her. :)

Papa Says said...

I drove it and it was great. Enjoy every minute of it.